Tammy Blackwell works for a public library system in Kentucky. When she’s not reading, writing, cataloging, or talking about books, she’s sleeping.
(As Told In Bullet-Point Format)
• Born September 14th, twenty-nine years ago in Small Town, Kentucky. (What? You’re reading this in 2025? Yeah, it was still twenty-nine years ago. Just go with it.)
• Attended the most basketball-crazy high school in the most basketball-crazy state in America. Despite being 5’8” and playing on the school team every year from second to eighth grade, Miss Tammy sucks at basketball and, for the most part, despises the game.
• Graduate of the University of Kentucky with a degree in Integrated Strategic Communications. Don’t worry. She doesn’t know what that means either.
• Has a day job at a library. Yes, you should be jealous.
• Is raising the world’s most awesome kid along with her mother and sister. It’s kind of like a sitcom except for… Wait. No. It’s actually exactly like a sitcom.
• Has a deep, passionate love for bullet-pointed and numerated lists.
• Once accidentally waved at a Backstreet Boy.